A lovely family is looking for a Full Time French speaking Live Out Nanny in Highbury, London to look after their 2 little ones, aged 3 years old and 9 months old. The working hours for the position would be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8am to 6.30pm. The eldest boy will be at school from 9am to 1pm, but he will be under your care full time during his school holidays.
The Live Out Nanny will be responsible with
- helping with potty/toilet training when time will come for the little one
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- taking him the eldest to nursery and picking him afterwards
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after meals
- washing and ironing their clothes
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents
The Nanny would ideally be someone who has experience looking after 2 children approximately those ages, and must be someone active, talkative, confident and responsible with initiative. The family want someone to start as soon as possible, but can definitely wait for the suitable candidate.
Starting date: February-March 2019
Location: London – Highbury
Salary: £11-£13net/hour depending experience