One baby girl of 1 and a little boy of 4 are looking for a French speaking nanny.
The role is 24h/5days a week meaning candidate will have a monitor with them in the evenings most nights.
The job is shared charge with the mother. Hours would be 6:30am-7:30pm.On the morning, you should get the little boy ready to leave the house at 7:50 to go to school. The little boy will be in school full time until 3:30pm during the week, so you will mainly be responsible for the little girl who is 1 year old until about 4pm.
The nanny will of course have her own room and en suite bathroom, TV, storage etc.
FRENCH SPEAKING ROLE ONLY, HOWEVER CANDIDATE MUST HAVE GOOD COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
– travelling required
– babysitting required
– high school graduate or university
– training in early childhood education preferred if possible
– non smoker
– reliable, honest, hardworking, easy going
– skills: ability to plan, organise and multitask with minimal supervision.
– communication skills: must be able to communicate to parents about children’s development and must be able to understand all instructions from parents clearly
– must have a good moral compass to make decisions when parents aren’t present
– must be able to speak with the children and to teach them things in terms that they can understand
– patient, physically fit (to keep up with young ones), energetic, FUN and dynamic
– to supervise and create a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for the kids at all times
– they need to be professional, good hygiene and presentation are a must
– must be creative, to arrange activities so that the children can learn about the world and explore their interests in new ways, to introduce them to various concepts through games and play
– discretion required (VIP position)