We are a French-English family looking for a French, experienced nanny to care for our 2.5 year old daughter, Monday to Friday, 12 to 6pm.
We are looking for a long-term nanny to become part of the family for many years.
You will be a caring, responsible Nanny with at least 5 years experience with children of similar age, including young infants as we are planning on having another child.
You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. Speak fluent French and good English.
We are strictly non-smoking household.
Your responsibilities will include:
– School pick-up at 12
– Preparing nutritious meals and snacks
– Naps, Changing nappies and clothing
– Potty training
– Creating playful and educational activities (age appropriate), indoor and outdoor, such as singing, dancing, reading, arts / crafts, etc. Going out for walks in the park, swimming, excursions to play centres, museums and music class
– Supporting the family’s routine and promoting the children’s mental and physical development
– Occasionally travel abroad during family holidays
– Children’s laundry and tidying up after activities
– Running small errands if needed
You will need :
– a current First Aid certificate
– a DBS police check
We need you to start fully from 12th September, with settling in time the week before to be discussed